This Ocho Rios package brings you in close contact with the dolphins where you experience a one-to-one encounter as you swim and frolic with two friendly dolphins. You'll also see exciting birds, tropical fish, reptiles and amazing Jamaican plants as you take a gentle nature walk through lush, unspoiled tropical rainforest!
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
An interesting and informative presentation on the dolphins is first, before your personal trainer takes you for an unforgettable 30-minute swim with two playful,friendly dolphins, where you enter the home of these magnificent gentle mammals. Stroke their smooth skin, get kissed and even get a foot push or a dorsal pull by the dolphins around the cove.
The Dolphin Cove Jungle trails meander through dense tropical foliage interspersed with animals and birds in their natural habitat. Iguanas, snakes and other reptiles are fed as intriguing stories are narrated by your guide. Birds of the Caribbean and South America - macaws and parrots, entertain you and allow you to touch and be photographed with them. Stingrays, eels, fish and turtles are but a few of the fascinating sea creatures you will see as the trail passes the seaside lagoon. Hear the beat of the Jungle Drums as they syncopate Caribbean rhythms.
- Participants MUST be able to swim
- Children 8-10 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the same swim session who will be required to sign liability waiver
- Children 10-17 years must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate
- For their safety, children under 8 years of age are not allowed to participate in this program
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program
Please allow a minimum of 3 hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Dolphin Cove is located on 'Too Cool' Belmont Road, Ocho Rios, St. Ann, Jamaica (adjacent to Dunn's River Falls).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ultimate Swim Dolphin Program in Ocho Rios
- Admission to Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef
- All activities included with Entrance to Dolphin Cove
- Swim with Dolphins Program
- Jungle Trail Walk
- Life Vests Provided
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water Shoes or Flippers (available for rent at Dolphin Cove)
- Video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- If you are arriving into Jamaica from a Cruise Ship, this product must be booked directly with your cruise line
- It is recommended that guests bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, swimwear, etc).
- It is recommended that jewellery and other valuables not be brought to Dolphin Cove as you are required to remove jewellery when participating in any of the dolphin programs because these can scratch or hurt the dolphins.
- Cameras or video cams are allowed but not in the dolphin area or while participating in a Dolphin program as this distracts the dolphins as they want to splash and play with your camera. You can request a video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab. The video also includes a preview of beautiful Jamaica. The professional photographers take great pictures which are sold from the video/photo booth.
- The suggested minimum time to enjoy Dolphin Cove is 3 hours.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dolphin Cove's Beach Bar and Grill offers hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and sodas. There is also a full premium bar at Dolphin Cove
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: April, June 2014
This was really neat, I wish we could have had a little more one on one time with the dolphins for the price we paid. But realistically they had many "tourists" to accommodate and it offered a lot for the number of people that they were trying to move through. The dolphins are so smart and well trained, I figure the money was well spent to take care of them and enlighten the general public. I plan to do this again and take my kids!
Reviewed by: PANAGIOTIS M, December 2013
swimming with the dolphins was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!definitely go for this tour even though is more expensive than the others!!!!! its an amazing experience and you spend time with this beautiful animals kissing you, hold you up with their noses and taking you a small ride holding their fines!!!!!!just awesome and worth any penny!!!!! a little advise: the photos are overpriced 108 dollars including all photos of the group and videos!!!! bring a lap top with you or share email with the persons in the group, buy together the dvd, split the money, share the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!